Fund Withdrawal Request - Forex
- Forex Practice Account
- Foreign Exchange Trading Account
- Fund Withdrawal Request - Forex
- FX Transfer
- Forex PC Login
- FX Instruments
- Trading Terminal
- Stop Order And Limit Order
- Forex Volume
- Forex Platform Connection
1. Log on to NetTradeX trading platform
Further actions require logging in to your trading account.
2. Open a "Withdrawal requests window"
Click on "View" of the main menu. A drop-down context menu will appear. Select "Withdrawals" of the menu to call out a "Withdrawal requests" window.
3. Open an "Add withdrawal request" pop-up window
Right-click in the "Withdrawal requests" window to call out a context menu. Select "New request" of the menu to open an "Add withdrawal request" pop-up window.
4. Fill out and submit the form
The form consists of the following fileds:
- Method - select a payment option you wish to use for withdrawal
- Payment props - see the option's details and make sure they are correct
- Free margin - see your trading account's free margin
- Amount - enter an amount you wish to withdraw (should not be greater than your account's free margin)
Fill out the form and press "OK" button to submit or "Cancell" to abort.
Important: If you already made deposits via Skrill (Moneybookers) or Neteller, select "Internal transfer" as your withdrawal "Method" and apart form the withdrawal "Amount", indicate your email address registered with payment system in "Client comments" box:
- Skrill (email@example.com) for Skrill
- Neteller (firstname.lastname@example.org) for Neteller
5. Monitor your withdrawal request
Use the "Withdrawal requests" window to monitor your withdrawal request's processing status:
- Active - request is not yet attended
- Processing - request is being considered
- Performed - request has been executed
- Rejected - request has been rejected
- Cancelled - request has been canceled by the account holder
Attention: In the "Info" column important information may be placed such as: electronic transfer protection codes, money transfer reference numbers, as well as Backoffice notes in case of arisen questions or if your request has been rejected.