Forex Practice Account
1. Log on to NetTradeX trading platform
Run the NetTradeX trading platform on your PC.
2. Select account type
Click on "File" of the main menu. A drop-down menu will appear. Select "Open new account" of the drop-down menu to call out the first window of the account opening procedure: "Select account type".
Tick the "Open demo account" check-box and press "Next" to continue.
3. Enter account information
In the "Trading account information" window there is a form you need to pass through by filling out "Personal information", "Contact details" and "Trade account settings" sections.
To submit this information, please enter symbols from a picture shown and press the "Next" button.
4. Create a workspace
Choose from several ready-to-use workspace templates to apply them to your trading platform and press "Next".
5. Save the new account's credentials
A new pop-up window "New account" will appear containing your account's credentials which you need to keep in a safe place:
- Account: ID - 125968, type - Demo account / DEMO
- Login: demo125968 (Login to access an account. Upon clients’ requests, additional logins may be created to access trading account).
- Password: XXX (Password to access an account under the login demo125968).
- Phone password: XXX (Password for a telephone dealing).
Make sure you saved this information and tick the "Yes, I am sure that this data is saved" box.
Press "OK" to close the pop-up window and resume the procedure.
Note: You will be automatically logged in to your newly opened demo account.