Forex Practice Account
to answer your questions?
1. Log on to NetTradeX trading platform
Run the NetTradeX trading platform on your PC.
2. Select account type
Click on "File" of the main menu. A drop-down menu will appear. Select "Open new account" of the drop-down menu to call out the first window of the account opening procedure: "Select account type".
Tick the "Open demo account" check-box and press "Next" to continue.
3. Enter account information
In the "Trading account information" window there is a form you need to pass through by filling out "Personal information", "Contact details" and "Trade account settings" sections.
To submit this information, please enter symbols from a picture shown and press the "Next" button.
4. Create a workspace
Choose from several ready-to-use workspace templates to apply them to your trading platform and press "Next".
5. Save the new account's credentials
A new pop-up window "New account" will appear containing your account's credentials which you need to keep in a safe place:
- Account: ID - 125968, type - Demo account / DEMO
- Login: demo125968 (Login to access an account. Upon clients’ requests, additional logins may be created to access trading account).
- Password: XXX (Password to access an account under the login demo125968).
- Phone password: XXX (Password for a telephone dealing).
Make sure you saved this information and tick the "Yes, I am sure that this data is saved" box.
Press "OK" to close the pop-up window and resume the procedure.
Note: You will be automatically logged in to your newly opened demo account.