NetTradeX Advisors - a software product which is considered to be complementary to the main terminal NetTradeX Trade Terminal. The user can operate only on the terminal NetTradeX Advisors or simultaneously on both terminals - primary and secondary.
NetTradeX Advisors employs the same data for the user authorization as are those of NetTradeX Trade Terminal - username, password, and address / port of the trading server.
NetTradeX Language (NTL+) - an integrated language of NetTradeX Advisors, which complements the functionality of the main terminal in terms of the implementation of algorithms of the automatic trading. The user can perform basic trading operations in "manual" mode, for example, open and close positions, set up orders, use standard charts, add chart indicators and objects for the analysis of trends in the market.
In NetTradeX Advisors, with the help of integrated language NTL+, it’s possible to create three types of scripts: experts, indicators and utilities. Each type of script is intended for certain trade or analytical task:
- Experts (Expert Advisor) - trading robots that give opportunity to automatically analyze the state of market and trade in it;
- Indicators (Custom Indicator) - allow you to build your own indicators, based on both integrated and completely unique ones;
- Utilities - give opportunity to perform trading or other activities. They differ from the experts by the way that they are run only once
- Connection name - the name of connection, for example Demo.
- Server - IP address of the server from your demo account in NetTradeX
- Login - from your Demo account in NetTradeX
- Password - from your Demo account in NetTradeX.
During the test period the service is available only on demo accounts.